Found A 2004 Silverado Ss

hardyss

In the market to buy a Sss and i found a 2004 black silverado ss with 80,000 miles, leather, dual digital climate controls inside looks like it was never sat in! it does have the stock 20 inch alloy rims instead of the chrome ones, stock except for a exhaust system setup (not sure which system it is yet) ...is $17,000 too much for this truck?

yeah its pulling up on nada that its blue booking for a little over 18 but i figured with people loosing their jobs and the economy still recoving that its more of a buyers market than a sellers but im also very picky and the alloy rims would definately have to go other than that its the only Sss i've found thats stock and doesnt have a million miles on it thats somewhat in my price range

I THINK THATS TO MUCH I JUST PURCHASE MY 2004 SS WITH 63,000 ORIGINAL MILES FOR 10,500 FROM THE ORIGINAL OWNER

well you got a hell of a deal. cause you wont find them that cheap every where you look. good score.

i think the truck is priced fair. i know theres cheaper out there but it really depends on the market around you. i know here i mt they sell high cause they are hard to come by over here.

NO WARRANTY ON THE TRUCK BUT IS A CLEAN TITTLE,THE LAST OWNER JUST HAD IT PARK IN HIS DRIVEWAY FOR MONTHS AND ONE DAY I ASK IM IF HE WOULD LIKE TO SALE IT AND HE GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL SO NOW IT BELONGS TO ME JAJAJA I ONLY HAVE ONE PROBLEM IT KEEPS POPING ONE CODE P0101 BUT OTHER THAN THAT IS PERFECT IM ABOUT TO CLEAN UP THE MASS FLOW SENSOR BACAUSE THATS WHAT PEOPLE KEEP ON TELLING ME TO DO SO I WILL DO IT TO SEE IF IT GOES AWAY

In the market to buy a Sss and i found a 2004 black silverado ss with 80,000 miles, leather, dual digital climate controls inside looks like it was never sat in! it does have the stock 20 inch alloy rims instead of the chrome ones, stock except for a exhaust system setup (not sure which system it is yet) ...is $17,000 too much for this truck?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-CHEVY-SILVERADO-1500-SS-AWD-/140489756408?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20b5d78ef8

This is a steal,if red is your color.

What state do you live in ??