Fog Light Questions

I would check to see if you already have the wiring, if you do then just keep it all oem (I got aftermarket oem replacements, look the same as oem fog lamps but way cheaper)

I think i paid like 45shipped for my HID's and they have not failed me in the couple of years ive had them.

If you buy the oem switch the fogs I think turn off when you hit the highs. Again not sure most cars/trucks do that. Also I like to drive around with the parking lights on and the fogs. Im running stock bulbs also and there bright but I can't wait to get hids!!

true but if you do the high/low diode mod then you will be sunshine on wheels......you can have fogs on by them selves and you park lights will be on also and then you can have the low headlights on with the fog lights no problem but you can diode the highs/lows/fogs all on at the same time....keep it factory and you can mod the factory how you want it...... what i did and would recommend

Edited by catdaddy300 (see edit history)