Pics Of Your Cockpits.... Post Them Up...

idahoBLKss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres mine not much. this is the only one i could find. i have more done to it sense this pic. but i dont have any updated pictures.

got bored one saturday afternoon. so i decided to color match the rings on my gauges. i really like how it turned out. its different.

IMG_3485.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

heres mine not much. this is the only one i could find. i have more done to it sense this pic. but i dont have any updated pictures.

got bored one saturday afternoon. so i decided to color match the rings on my gauges. i really like how it turned out. its different.

i defiantly like the color match and it looks like your afr gauge was photo shopped in there looks like it hovering..lol

super jealous jon maybe one day ill get the balls to do it

thanks man just let me know i hook it up, just got done doing another members on here today it turned out good ....

Here's mine! Stock for the exception of the radio.

what head unit is that ? it fills the space nicely...

i defiantly like the color match and it looks like your afr gauge was photo shopped in there looks like it hovering..lol

thanks man just let me know i hook it up, just got done doing another members on here today it turned out good ....

what head unit is that ? it fills the space nicely...

hey just curious say i pull the cluster and send it to u can i drive it w\ out the cluster or is that a no no

yeah the gauge just mounts with two tiny screws. i just screwed it right to the bezel. i really like how thin it is. also could you pm what you would charge to do the L.E.D upgrade. id really like to get it done. right know would be the best time to do it. the trucks stored for the winter.

that i couldn't tell you ...lol dunno.gif

i guess that would be ok.....can u pm me info and what ur price is i guess i can just keep the truck parked for the holidays

sspower,

those r stock on a reg silvy i have them..... came w\ the truck when i bought it

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)