Pics Of Your Cockpits.... Post Them Up...

idahoBLKss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres mine. Notta fan of pillar pods. From left to right: Fuel pressure, AFR, Nitrous pressure. AFR gauge will be replaced by a Boost gauge purdy soon. Denali chrome gauge bezel, silver bowtie inlay on the steering wheel, SS decal in the tach, and Nitrous Outlet switch panel for all the switches controlling the nitrous system. Top to bottom: system arm switch, bottle heater 1, bottle heater 2, and purge

DSC02496-1.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

At night, all lighting converted to white LED's

lights.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Heres mine. Notta fan of pillar pods. From left to right: Fuel pressure, AFR, Nitrous pressure. AFR gauge will be replaced by a Boost gauge purdy soon. Denali chrome gauge bezel, silver bowtie inlay on the steering wheel, SS decal in the tach, and Nitrous Outlet switch panel for all the switches controlling the nitrous system. Top to bottom: system arm switch, bottle heater 1, bottle heater 2, and purge

DSC02496-1.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

lights.jpg

clean as hell man. i love how you do everything with so much detail. im really starting to get picky about my stuff also. when i was younger i didn't care so much. but things are changing with my age. where did you find those pedal covers?

clean as hell man. i love how you do everything with so much detail. im really starting to get picky about my stuff also. when i was younger i didn't care so much. but things are changing with my age. where did you find those pedal covers?

Found them on ebay thanks to Ben (kckid). To be honest most of the ideas in my interior are from Ben. From the LED conversion, suede, to these...

Billet door locks. I filled in the SS with black paint. As well as the sueded inserts on the panels

DSC02938.jpg

Smoked door panel light. They come red

DSC02940.jpg

Head rests. Took Testers silver model car paint and filled in the stitching for a silver SS emblem

6-2.jpg

Heres what it looked like when Ben had all my interior parts for the LED's

DSC02344-1.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

DSC02496-1.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

lights.jpg

Damn all those white LEDs look clean as hell

DSC02496-1.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

lights.jpg

Nice Cockpit, just one question

You know those switches on the left side of your dash (where the 4wd buttons would be on a 4wd truck) where did you get the pannel that goes in that spot? I want to put my fog light switch in that spot one day

Same question about the center console

Nice Cockpit, just one question

You know those switches on the left side of your dash (where the 4wd buttons would be on a 4wd truck) where did you get the pannel that goes in that spot? I want to put my fog light switch in that spot one day

Same question about the center console

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/product.asp?category=23&section=94&group=577&product=2182

^ there is you're switch panel. The center console, 2 1/16 gauges fit almost perfect in the cubby hole. So you essentially make a plate for the front, put the gauges through the holes and slide all the gauges in the cubby hole and wala. Drill a hole on the back top side of the cubby hole to run your wiring so the wiring is unseen as well as the hole if you were to take the gauges out.