I Love My Truck..

ssspringer

Yup got mine 6 weeks after grad. Grad 08! :pepsicheer: I'm 20 now and had her for two years, I must say this truck is a POON magnet! Lol Esspesially here in Canada where every woman can appreciate a good truck. :squintnoeswerdrun:

Oh and that old thread is the first thing I thought of when I clicked this one lol. Oh sweet god I looooooove my truck!

ive had mine since i was 19, and i love it!, out all all the vehicles ive owned and loved(87 sentra, 96 svt cobra, 99 GMC sierra), ive deffinetly enjoyed aand driven the most in the SS (although i try to avoid rain).

i just enjoy driving her, ive gottin compliments and thumbs up from young guys to old guys, even young ladies:pimp: . She just graves attention everywhere she goes:coold:

yea when i first got it my junior year of high school i felt like the man. i love my truck SO much i bought a DD so my truck can only come out in the super nice weather Chevy_anim.gif

I hear ya...when i'm driving it i still cant beleive how lucky i am to own a truck like this at 21 years old...feels awesome!

Same way here I got mine at 22 I just turned 23 and I bought it cash im always getting asked how I did it or if I sell drugs hahahahaha