I Love My Truck..

ssspringer

Yes, i must confess..i really do love my truck. I've had early to mid 70's "Muscle Cars" and only 2 V 6 4.3 Chevy trucks.

But i really love my fully loaded SSS. She ain't quite stock and she ain't the fastest out there.....but she gets the job done.

Hauling wood, towing the Harley,pulling my buddies Camaro Drag Car, She does it all.

Even in the snow, this thing goes.... :pepsicheer:

im in the same boat myself. im not much for towin stuff. i just dont really have the need to tow or move anything. but i do love the SS. a few years ago i tossed the ideal of selling it. but after thinking it over for awhile im going to hold onto it. at this i just have way to must $$$ into it.

I hear ya...when i'm driving it i still cant beleive how lucky i am to own a truck like this at 21 years old...feels awesome!

Exact same feeling for me too dude! Been a dream truck of mine since I first ever learned of its existence. It's a pretty surreal feeling being able to own and drive one of your many dream cars lol.

I've owned many other GM Trucks exclusively, own a 1969 C10, and driven a 1970 K20, 1971 C20, and 1972 C20 all of which are awesome. My first truck was a 1996 GMC Extended Cab then I upgraded to a worn out 2000 GMC Sierra SLT but soon sold it and purchased my SS. Overall the best driving truck has been my SSS! Its great for driving daily, in snow, hauling a few things, and just getting around with AWD. Chevy_anim.gif

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I hear ya...when i'm driving it i still cant beleive how lucky i am to own a truck like this at 21 years old...feels awesome!

21 right here! proud owner and loving it

lol im only 20 and ive had my truck since i was 17 :)

must be nice RICH KID :idiot:

lol jk Niko

ROFL I forgot aboot this post I was freakin rolling

ive had mine since i was 19, and i love it!, out all all the vehicles ive owned and loved(87 sentra, 96 svt cobra, 99 GMC sierra), ive deffinetly enjoyed aand driven the most in the SS (although i try to avoid rain).

i just enjoy driving her, ive gottin compliments and thumbs up from young guys to old guys, even young ladies:pimp: . She just graves attention everywhere she goes:coold:

post-13274-078794800 1292543358_thumb.jpg

post-13274-005385700 1292543513_thumb.jpg