Kooks Headers ?!?! Anyone?

nastyhabit

Why would you go through the trouble when there is a set that you know will fit such as ARH? Not trying to be biased because I own ARH's, but spending $1200+ on a set of pipes and not knowing if they are going to fit or not wouldnt be worth it to me

I was just trying to give a completely non-judgemental objective answer to the OP - I agree completely with you, for that kind of money GET THE ARH. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

I was just trying to give a completely non-judgemental objective answer to the OP - I agree completely with you, for that kind of money GET THE ARH. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

I hear you both.... I figure by end of month something will be on there one way or another.

I sorta figured since the kooks Y pipe is single exit and my corsa muffler is single entry that it made a little sense.

But I have a track record of doing things that don't make sense.

Stay tuned thumb.gif

• 3 years later...

Don't waste your time attempting to find a set of Kooks for our trucks, because they do not make them. A set of their F-body headers may work, but isn't worth the hassle IMO. Seeing how Kook's is located about 25 minutes from me, I spoke with them several years ago to see of they had plans for a header kit for the GMT-800('99-'07) trucks. I even offered my truck as a gunnea pig, and was told that they had no interest in the late model GM truck market(this was 3 years ago roughly).....

Shop around, there are several popular kits out there.....

I found them on their site http://www.kooksheaders.com/amfinder/?find=2005-chevrolet-silverado-1500-ss-v8-6-58774

This thread was over 4 years ago bro, they are now located in Statesville, North Carolina and have been making Silverado Headers for some time now.

Lol, yeah, I kinda figured that out after I posted it. :uhoh: I got in confused with one of my threads. :ughdance: