Does Any 1 Knows How To Reset The Drivers Seat To A New Position On Th

L.A04SS

Its in the owners manual..... I belive you set the seat to where you want to position it and whatever remote fob u have driver # 1or 2 you hold that same number on the door panel unitl u hear it beep twice or three times ill have to check the manual, or i am sure someone knows here off the top of their head

TO BAD I PURCHASE THE TRUCK WITH OUT THE OWNERS MANUAL AND I BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE HOW TO RESET THE NEW POSITIONS

Its in the owners manual..... I belive you set the seat to where you want to position it and whatever remote fob u have driver # 1or 2 you hold that same number on the door panel unitl u hear it beep twice or three times ill have to check the manual, or i am sure someone knows here off the top of their head

:withstupid:

Hold down the 1 or 2 button until you hear Two beeps, setting is done.