Wife and the SS

WisconsinSS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats so bad about your wives driving your sss?

The only reason I did not like her driving it is because she leaves for work before me and I would not get to drive it. To be honest she is nicer to it than I am. She never races anyone!

mine drove it when i first got it. she almost got whiplash! since then, she's content to ride in it. also, she's afraid something will happen and mess it up. :D

Mine has the same worry. She told me she was not gonna be the one that puts the first scratch in it. She took it to work the first day we had it so she could show it off to her friends.

:fume::fume: my wife just called from work and told me someone backed into her in MY new truck. Looks like I have to have the whole front bumper cover replaced. Once again she drove the truck because she didn't feel like moving it out of the driveway. Now I have to go look at it and then call this other idiots insurance. What a hell of a way to start a week :(

:fume::fume: my wife just called from work and told me someone backed into her in MY new truck. Looks like I have to have the whole front bumper cover replaced. Once again she drove the truck because she didn't feel like moving it out of the driveway. Now I have to go look at it and then call this other idiots insurance. What a hell of a way to start a week :(

Might have been Wicked!

Archived