Wife and the SS

WisconsinSS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might have been Wicked!

OMG...you are SOOOOOOO funny!!! :lol::lol:

someone should give you your own show...it can be the MAKANI ISNT VERY FUNNY SHOW :smash:

If you aint drivin it, it may last for more than a couple weeks :D

Ouch... Bad Makani :D

Jonathan, I have no idea where it comes from. We moved her into an SUV when we had a baby, because I thought the kid's brains would be mush if he had to ride in her Jetta VR6...

Her driving my old Z06 was a trip. I never knew that car could take a 90* turn at 65mph and stay in its lane... Funny thing is after that curve, she pulled over and "let" me drive.

Anyone have any idea what the whole front bumper cover costs plus license plate frame? That's whats gonna have to be replaced. Some Ass backed up into her at a stop sign. Never looked back or saw her. How the hell do you miss a big RED truck????????

Anyone have any idea what the whole front bumper cover costs plus license plate frame? That's whats gonna have to be replaced. Some Ass backed up into her at a stop sign. Never looked back or saw her. How the hell do you miss a big RED truck????????

I thought I recently saw one on Ebay, I can't check from work because they block that site . Good luck

I had some college kid in maine roll out into an intersection, decide he couldnt make it, threw it in reverse and back into my gray silverado. I would have probably ended up in jail, but I was in my flight suite and didnt really want to beat someone in public in my military uniform.

I had some college kid in maine roll out into an intersection, decide he couldnt make it, threw it in reverse and back into my gray silverado. I would have probably ended up in jail, but I was in my flight suite and didnt really want to beat someone in public in my military uniform.

and the fact you're 5'3 :jester:

I had some college kid in maine roll out into an intersection, decide he couldnt make it, threw it in reverse and back into my gray silverado.  I would have probably ended up in jail, but I was in my flight suite and didnt really want to beat someone in public in my military uniform.

and the fact you're 5'3 :jester:

lol :smash:

Archived