Loose Converter...?

12'SROCK

I know I have seen videos of the Yank PT4400 and it acts similar to my PI 4000. I am just going to send it in and see if the TC is ok and see what Jack at PI says about it.

Good move. :thumbs: Better to be safe then sorry, the last thing you need is the TC clutch detonating and sending all kinds of crap into your trans, causing unknown amount of damage......

Art i think it was you that requested this vid from me originally , but my 4500 sure doesn't do that. Do you have logs of off idle flash when it worked better compared to off idle flash now. If it slips to 6000 grand from a punch now......get that thing outta there. My blown converter did around 800 in damage to my trans and junked my tru-cool because of the debris in it. i don't think i've heard of a 450 drop in shifts either, if it was supposed to do that i think we'd all have one. Your MPH seems to go up pretty good like its not slipping too much but do you have a log showing trans in rpm vs trans out rpm before and after to see if the problem lies there.

shift point at 6500 i think in this vid.

also glad to see you still have the truck :thumbsup:

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

man you guys eed to go 80 i feel like a lone ranger now .

so far i love how it responds but my luck sucks. although im sure an 65 would have blown right off the trans mount . when having this much torque ,you know its there