Step Side Ss? Really

kwaves11

At a red light today and looked in my mirrors and saw another black SS coming up next to me but as it got closer I noticed it was a step side with SS badges and front end. I think he saw me looking because he didnt pull up but left like a 10 foot gap between me and him. I think it looked pretty trashy but thats just my opinion plus he had 26's and the 26 inch badges above the SS badge. Anyone else seen a step side SS?

I would like to see one done right, with the cladding andf all. dont think the step sides look bad, and it will piss of ford guys :)

I have something in mind for stepsides on the SS. I know most wont like it but I think its going to make the truck look alot better. -ninja face-

• 1 year later...

Just so you guys know, your right GM never produced a SS stepside. My question is, what is a custom truck? I believe it is a truck modified to the owners likes, I thought you guys were all about that. What if someone took a "real SS" and put a stepside body on it because they liked it better? Or god forbid what if they liked chrome and chromed out there "real SS" does that make them a want to be? You know there are allot of trucks out there that are very nice, I.E. SS's, LS's, Stepsides, fleetsides, old and new that good people have put allot of time and money into making them there own and I think that is great. The streets would be very boring with nothing but "real SS's" on it. Also remember the greatest form of flattering is imitation. Myself, I have a Silverado LS, I don't consider it an SS but I used the SS badges because it is very sporty and it is pretty darn fast and I didn't like the look of the 1500 badges or using no badges. I think the SS's are good looking trucks but I like chrome myself or I would have just bought an SS. Like I said "CUSTOM TRUCKS ROCK" Long live Chevy and the people who buy them.