Parent Of The Year

:pepsicheer:

maybe if more kids got a old fashion A$$ woopin now and again, maybe there won't be so much trouble today..JMO there is still a big difference between a spanking, and a beating. most kids know from a young age, that if mommy/daddy go to spank you ..CALL 911 on them.. :sigh: i hate to see what it will be like in 20 more years.. :sick:

Edited by desrtrat (see edit history)

haha nice job! I remember when I use to get the belt lol. Every time my brothers and I would get in trouble all we could think about was went we got home our dad was going to be pissssssed lol. A little discipline never hurt anyone.

Adam

I agree, a little discipline is needed to alot of the newer generation, and that guy just proved why (it worked). Next thing you know he'll be arrested for assaulting a minor because it was caught on video...

growing up on a farm and with a family that still go by the old country rules of "kids should be seen and not heard" I was never heard my face would get slapped off, I have had belts, fan belts, switches, shoes basically anything they could get there hands on I got hit with it lol tobacco sticks hurt real bad