What would you buy if you won the Lotto?

GEAR M UP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too many cars to list em all, i would go through alot but the first three i would by are as follows in this order..

Subaru WRX STi the day I won i would get this

Lotus Elise

Ford shelby cobra if they build it, the one with the Vee-10 that is

:thumbs:

Damn thats small we wouldn't get too mant Ryans on there would we :cheers:

Jonathan

i give you all these compliments on your truck and all you do is rag on me :wtf:

what did i do to deserve all this...why...why???? :cry:

:jester:

waaaah waaaaaaaah :cry:

04' collector's edition Z06 with Lingenfelter 427 twin turbo conversion. what i'd try to buy is either the yellow or white 69 corvette with black stripe down the middle. :D ZL1 version that is. :chevy:

I'm with Zippy on twin turbo vette. Isn't that the car that beats the F-18 Hornet all the way down the run way?

And a Carrera GT to please! Oh yeah, how about a Hennesey Motorsport Viper Venom 650.

Well it looks like I am the only dip sh1t that didnt read the post title CARS ONLY

any way I still like my little island in the Caribean and your all welcome.

You too Ryan :jester:

Jonathan.

And you can all bring your cars and coaches and we will party till the sun comes up :thumbs:

Well it looks like I am the only dip sh1t that didnt read the post title CARS ONLY

any way I still like my little island in the Caribean and your all welcome.

You too Ryan :jester:

Jonathan.

And you can all bring your cars and coaches and we will party till the sun comes up :thumbs:

Don't worry, I'm with you. A little private island w/ a road and drag course to drive our new cars on! It works. Maybe there's a second close by island just for Ryan.

I'm with Zippy, the last know ZL-1 Corvette of Roger Judski (sp?)

After that, one of each that everyone else mentioned. We've got some good taste on here. Maybe a 9sec street legal SS too. ;)

Archived