I Have A Silverado Ss2

Silverad0 SS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its cool man lol i wasnt either but they do have camaro ss2's also and ive heard of trail blazzer ss2's as well

Yea I know that they are different appearance packages or options. If I'm not mistaking SSS only came in 1SS. You can find this in your glove box lid on a sticker

Does your truck have OEM SS badges with a "2" decal or is the whole "SS2" a decal? I have seen silverados in my area that have the "SS2" decals in the position where SS badges would be but they look like LT trims. They don't have any cladding or the SS bumpers. I asked one guy driving a truck with the "SS2" decals what the decal meant and he said it was the logo of the shop that did some work on his truck. We really need to see some pics to determine what kind of truck you have though.

there not no cheap stickers there like rubber,

Your truck looks like a SS. Maybe someone stuck that emblem on there. Yout tailgat wil have SS with the silverado sticker below it. Driver and pass will just have the SS emblem. I looked at the photos of the driver and pass and it doesn't look to have this other emblem You have 2 photos of the extra emblem. The first photo look like the tailgate emblem. Where did you take the picture of the 2nd photo. Truck came stock with driver,passanger and tailgate emblems and the tailgate had a silverado sticker under the emblem

Edited by Hawkman (see edit history)

Your truck looks like a SS. Maybe someone stuck that emblem on there. Yout tailgat wil have SS with the silverado sticker below it. Driver and pass will just have the SS emblem. I looked at the photos of the driver and pass and it doesn't look to have this other emblem You have 2 photos of the extra emblem. The first photo look like the tailgate emblem. Where did you take the picture of the 2nd photo.

the door