79 Z-28

DGIEPSS

Love it

Where do you get information as far as a complete factory resto regarding what overspray is where, what numbers were written and where, ect. I always wondered about that. Is there a guide showing all this?

Love it

Where do you get information as far as a complete factory resto regarding what overspray is where, what numbers were written and where, ect. I always wondered about that. Is there a guide showing all this?

Not sure about what's available for Camaros, but there are Corvette Restoration Guides that have all that sort of information. VERY detailed guides, because the NCRS is strict about restoring everything exactly as it came from the factory, or preserving its originality.

Not sure about what's available for Camaros, but there are Corvette Restoration Guides that have all that sort of information. VERY detailed guides, because the NCRS is strict about restoring everything exactly as it came from the factory, or preserving its originality.

I would assume there would be such a thing for Camaros, Mustangs, Challengers, ect as well. I think that is neat as hell to do a car like that. I thought building a car like mine was mentally challenging let alone doing one that was pure factory. I would have smoke rolling out of my ears lol

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice! We are restoring an 81 Z28. You have a factory air cleaner that goes with that hood kicking around you wanna get rid of? lol

i dont have one buy my buddy may have it and i think he has the cowl flapper solinoid as well

• 3 weeks later...