79 Z-28

DGIEPSS

looks amazing doug since u do paint what dose a paint job like that run .i have a 69 maro and plan to paint it at the end of the year

thats a hard question to answer are you just "painting" do you want the engine compartment done do you want the underneath done how is the body are there dents of aftermarket panels is there rust that needs addressed you can always ship it up to our shop and ill take care of it and lay it out for you

Camaro is looking simply beautiful...The overall attention to detail is just phenomenol.. I used to have a '78 Z/28 several years ago..Was a truly fun car. We picked up this '92 and work on it as time/funds allow. Not alot of people like the 3rd gens, but I've always had a soft spot for them as well as any other generation....

post-8042-022387200 1332127802_thumb.jpg

Camaro is looking simply beautiful...The overall attention to detail is just phenomenol.. I used to have a '78 Z/28 several years ago..Was a truly fun car. We picked up this '92 and work on it as time/funds allow. Not alot of people like the 3rd gens, but I've always had a soft spot for them as well as any other generation....

very nice car i love all camaros im in the same boat not alot of people like the late 2nd gens and say im wasting my time and money buy you know what i like it and i also had a 3rd gen wish i still had it but at the time i could not keep it running it had the 305 crossfire in it so a had to sell to get something more reliable do you have any more pics of your car

very nice car i love all camaros im in the same boat not alot of people like the late 2nd gens and say im wasting my time and money buy you know what i like it and i also had a 3rd gen wish i still had it but at the time i could not keep it running it had the 305 crossfire in it so a had to sell to get something more reliable do you have any more pics of your car

I love the styling of the late 2nd gens....We have a local guy that has 2 identical 78 Z/28s..They are optioned the same with the same silver paint/graphics..old school big/little cragars etc..4 speeds...etc. Only difference between the two is that one has a healthy blown small block peeking out of the hood...I used to have pictures of them years ago from one of our local car shows...I'll have to see if I can dig them up. Here's a few more pics of my Camaro...It's nothing fancy right now. Still has the TPI 350..Interior is pretty decent for the age. As soon as I get done with my truck, I'm going to turn my attention to the Camaro and start getting more things done.....Since these pictures, I've replaced the front bumper lights with brand new ones from the Depot, and I changed the front turn signal lenses to clear ones instead of orange.....

post-8042-083558400 1332158440_thumb.jpg

post-8042-060616100 1332158303_thumb.jpg

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I love the 3rd gens! My first car was a 91 Firebird. I will always have a soft spot for that body style. Love the 92!

• 3 weeks later...