Center Console

I've been shopping around online looking for a center console for my 04 chevy silverado extended cab, but cannot find anything. Any ideas where I might be able to find one? stein

I've been shopping around online looking for a center console for my 04 chevy silverado extended cab, but cannot find anything. Any ideas where I might be able to find one? stein

yup i agree junkyards. Lqk is a good nationwide junkyard company

Junkyards, pull-aparts, and search like crazy on the forums. Its how I found the 1 I put in my RC.

well that sucks I figured there would be a website or someone that made them.. So how hard was it to install?

I just saw that on ebay they have a whole kit with centor console glove box and driver knee panel for like 330 and that was including shipping.

Holly crap thats a steal, im going to have to look it up when i get out of work. Military computers dont like ebay for some reason.

I don't mean to be picky but is it me or does your glove box look lighter than the rest or your interior?

I was guna say the same thing. Ya just looks a little lighter to me also

This was the only pic it looked like that in, dont ask me why or how :dunno: . Ill see if i can find some more pic of it.