Dynatech Headers

Silverad0 SS

So is your Opinion an american opinion or chinese???? And who cares either way. It's not your money so they can spend it how they like. You probably should get rid of your truck and go buy a Toyota and before you do YOU should find out how to become a spokes person for china!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What didn't you understand by my post? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, WHICH OBVIOUSLY YOU DO, PM ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT LIKE MEN. Instead you continue acting like a tough guy calling out everyone who decides to post their OPINION in this thread, that's right, OPINION, which I will repeat myself again and remind you that I am entitled to my OPINION just like anyone else here. I forgot that you are the ultimate authority on modding vehicles, that you have spent millions and know everything, and the rest of us are just a bunch dopes know absolutely nothing. You do not know me, know what I have done over the years, or know what I know......

I am done with this thread.........

How am I acting like a tough guy Mr know it all???You said its a myth SS headers dont need coated and stated it as FACT,not me.Im sorry your panties are in a bunch because you were proven wrong.

What do we need to discuss like men??I know you dont know shit and are just talking out of your ass.....

So is your Opinion an american opinion or chinese???? And who cares either way. It's not your money so they can spend it how they like. You probably should get rid of your truck and go buy a Toyota and before you do YOU should find out how to become a spokes person for china!!!!!

After buying 2 brand new 2010 Escalade EXT's on the same day and being treated like shit by GM for clear rust issues on 1 truck,I hate American manufacturers and there attitude they make no mistakes....

And my German made Mercedes e55 with stock exhaust and $2500 in mods that runs 10.90's on drag radials tells me all I need to know about foreign cars,they kill most American cars in performance.My friend with his new CTS-V with alot more mods would agree that foreign cars are better.

After buying 2 brand new 2010 Escalade EXT's on the same day and being treated like shit by GM for clear rust issues on 1 truck,I hate American manufacturers and there attitude they make no mistakes....

And my German made Mercedes e55 with stock exhaust and $2500 in mods that runs 10.90's on drag radials tells me all I need to know about foreign cars,they kill most American cars in performance.My friend with his new CTS-V with alot more mods would agree that foreign cars are better.

blahblah.gifblahblah.gifblahblah.gif So how old are you 5! WHO CARES. Why should anyone listen to you "MR KNOW IT ALL" Why you even on this site in the first place.

2 Escalades. HUH I went into the dealership and bought 3 just cause I could. Then turned around sold them a week later and went and bought 6 mustangs and put 5000 worth of useless crap in them to make them run 8.99 seconds backwards!!!!! Then I talked to my friend who has a Honda Cvic with 10 times the mods who would agree that all of my cars combined blow his out of the water!!!!!!!!!!!peelout.gifpeelout.gif

Ill quote you so theres no misunderstanding here ,you said "SS headers not needing coated is a myth" You are staing that as a FACT by saying that SS headers need to be coated when they most certainily DO NOT.There are alot more people with non coated SS headers than people with coated SS headers,THATS A FACT!!

Bare SS does not "pit" and it certainily doesnt bleed off heat quicly either.WTH are you getting this bad information???Seriously,whatever "internet guru" told you that shit needs to stop spreading bad info.

Only thing true in your mostly wrong statement is that it does indeed turn bluish after time but thats it.

Just admit that you tryed to come off like you knew what you were talking about and got told by someone who wasnt stupid enough to buy what you were selling.Some one who see your high post count and think you might actually know what your talking about and waste precious money on somthing they need about as much as a TB spacer.

Ill tell you whats certainly not a myth,PEOPLE WITH HIGH INTERNET POST COUNTS USUALLY ARE TALKING OUT OF THERE ASS!!

Sorry to call you out fireman,I am certain you are just repeating what you have seen others post.....

And as far as buying in the USA,id be glad too if companys werent so damn GREEDY.It costs less than $400 to make a set of SS long tubes and to ask what they do,they deserve to lose the business.How do I know how much it costs??I have had headers made before in small runs for Buicks,and those are SMALL runs of 10 sets or less.Not MANY sets like the Dynatechs or others.

Plus,in case most of you werent aware,its AMERICAN COMPANYS SELLING 99.9% of the CHINA headers so Americans are indeed making $ and Uncle Sam is getting his tax revenue.Shame on yall for being so closed mind and prejudiced.Can we go linch a negro next???My apologies to any black men,I certainily meant nothing bad,just trying to show why being prejudice against anyone is dumb as ****.

Also,my LPP headers are a Pacesetter knock off except in SS and they have 3" collectors,not 2.5".

Thats rich!!! So a guy with as many posts as you talks out of hiscensor.gif