Kevinthegreat'S Build

kevinthegreat

truck is looking amazing man. the radix will look bad aSS in vr. cant wait to see that. gorgeoaus truck man. makes me want vr even more

lol thanks buddy. black is awesome as well. the way i see it, all of the colors are awesome. its time to do some fi on your black beast lol!!!

• 1 month later...

i recently repainted the radix. i used high heat vht black wrinkle paint. i primed it with a high heat engine primer. it turned out really well and i like the way it looks. the wrinkle paint is chip and degreaser resistant.

i stripped off all of the old paint first.

post-18822-092245600 1322445415_thumb.jpg

primed

post-18822-005302000 1322445399_thumb.jpg

painted

post-18822-064353500 1322445428_thumb.jpg

ill have pictures of the final product soon. im tired of iphone pictures lol. ill get the truck cleaned up and some real pictures of it

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finished repainting and installing the radix. I had to initially take it back off because I smashed the knock sensor harness the first time. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of it how it sits now.

post-18822-025406900 1323570660_thumb.jpg

post-18822-063185800 1323570667_thumb.jpg

I'll be getting it cleaned up soon so don't judge lol

My future plans for 2012 are to get my gauges installed. I have a 2 gauge pillar I bought from Doug and I plan on installing my boost and fuel pressure gauges (phantom II). I'm also going to get a Gaylord bedcover and a bedrug. Performance plans are American Racing Headers, and Corsa sport exhaust. Hopefully I'll get it all done this coming year

Well, I finished repainting and installing the radix. I had to initially take it back off because I smashed the knock sensor harness the first time. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of it how it sits now.

post-18822-025406900 1323570660_thumb.jpg

post-18822-063185800 1323570667_thumb.jpg

I'll be getting it cleaned up soon so don't judge lol

My future plans for 2012 are to get my gauges installed. I have a 2 gauge pillar I bought from Doug and I plan on installing my boost and fuel pressure gauges (phantom II). I'm also going to get a Gaylord bedcover and a bedrug. Performance plans are American Racing Headers, and Corsa sport exhaust. Hopefully I'll get it all done this coming year

fyi I will be selling my corsa sport soon