Djm Massive Swaybars

NORCAL SS

Front djms tubular 1.5 swaybars and the rear by far is the best kit ive installed on trucks. Much thicker brakcet then belltech or addco and the front bar is tubular like others but wall thickness is 1/8 thicker than other brands which makes it a tuffer bar.

ive installed about 8 sets on sss so far and the customers love it.

if you have any questions just hollar. Im good friends with mike/mark at djm so ill set you up with them on pricing.

check our the rear bar

swaybar1.jpeg

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

NICE !!!!!

On an 06 2wd SS how much beefier are those? I've had a tech tell me "your truck already has big sway bars" when I mentioned dropping and sways

ALSO: Are sways on 03-06 all the same diameter or did 2wd get something different?

TIA Norcal

NICE !!!!!

On an 06 2wd SS how much beefier are those? I've had a tech tell me "your truck already has big sway bars" when I mentioned dropping and sways

ALSO: Are sways on 03-06 all the same diameter or did 2wd get something different?

TIA Norcal

I replaced mine quite some time ago with the Hotchkis kit and having an 06 I can say that the new front bar was larger than the stock, but I think the biggest difference was installing the rear bar.

the fronts 2wd had 1.5 inch bars but thickness of the wall was thinner. where as the djms are thicker. The rear bar by far is the best out there. Ive dealt with the belltech/addco/hotchkis and the design of the djm I like much better

the fronts 2wd had 1.5 inch bars but thickness of the wall was thinner. where as the djms are thicker. The rear bar by far is the best out there. Ive dealt with the belltech/addco/hotchkis and the design of the djm I like much better

From the looks of it that rear bar is MUCH easier to install. With the Hotchkis kit I had to drill into the frame to mount the stuff.

From the looks of it that rear bar is MUCH easier to install. With the Hotchkis kit I had to drill into the frame to mount the stuff.

yes i sell the hotchkis belltech eibach bars and by far the djm is easiest install and overall design shorter bar which means less twist and the brackets are much thicker than other brands. I've been sticking to the djm bars since they came out on customers trucks. They are worth it.

Edited by Lowering Guru (see edit history)

stylinconcepts even with free shipping (they still tack on oversize shipping/shpping and handling/insurance) comes to 268.94 shipped.

I worked out a deal with mike that will beat stylinconcepts price plus save you guys a few bucks so if your interested just pm me.

ALL ORDERS COME FROM MIKE AT DJM I JUST WORKED OUT THE DEAL. and if you have questions just hollar ive done many of them

Edited by Lowering Guru (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

Front djms tubular 1.5 swaybars and the rear by far is the best kit ive installed on trucks. Much thicker brakcet then belltech or addco and the front bar is tubular like others but wall thickness is 1/8 thicker than other brands which makes it a tuffer bar.

ive installed about 8 sets on sss so far and the customers love it.

check our the rear bar

swaybar1.jpeg

if you have any questions just hollar.

Tony, is this a direct bolt-on or do you have to drop the tank to do the install? What is the price on this?

Any install pics?

Thanks~

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)