Ss Exaust Tip

stevet8754

hey guys. i was looking online and couldnt find a SS stock exaust tip for the drivers side. i like the look of the tip comming out the side of the truck but was consitering doing a duel output one for each side in the stock location just inverted for the drivers side.

anyone help?

hey guys. i was looking online and couldnt find a SS stock exaust tip for the drivers side. i like the look of the tip comming out the side of the truck but was consitering doing a duel output one for each side in the stock location just inverted for the drivers side.

anyone help?

I'm pretty sure they don't make one for the drivers side. Atleast I have never seen them. The passanger side is only made for that side cause of how they were built. For it to go on the driver side it would be upside down and wouldn't look right cause of how they are rolled and it would have a drain hole in the top side if you were to use it one the drivers side.