What Dose Everyone Do For A Living?

Ruben525

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work for Wheatheart Manufacturing assembling and doing warranty work on grain augers, build post pounders, help put together grain auger mover kits, assemble grain bin sweeps and build a few other small farm related things. Got a B.Sc. in Land Use and Environmental Studies with a minor in Geographic Information Systems in December. Applied for this job to pay the rent until I get an environmental job with my degree. Started in the beginning of January here and in the 3.5 weeks I've been working I have worked in every production area of the building. First person in the company to to do so :). Supervisor said he is very impressed, I think thats when you ask for a wage increase!

HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS. worked a coulpe years part time but know im full time, i do ALMOST eveything. customer servise, cashier, warehouse, carry ins and outs. and other little B.S.I thought working at a tool store would be cool but it is really stresfull, specially with the hours being cut.good thing is im ALMOST done with school

I LOVE that store. Any discount hook ups?..lol

Been in the offset printing industry for 30 years. I was production supervisor over 2 shifts before we went in bankruptcy

I was unemployed for two years and now i am working for a brand new start up company,Greetingexpress.com.

We make high quality photo books,greeting cards,posters,vinyl banners ,calendars, and almost anything that can be printed.

BTW,look us up if we can offer anything.

I LOVE that store. Any discount hook ups?..lol

x2 its pretty great :cheers:

I was a roofer for about 4yrs, worked at a plastic & rollstock company for 5yrs, and am now a fulltime Physics and Engineering student.

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)