What Dose Everyone Do For A Living?

Ruben525

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I am playing Mr. Mom at home watching my 1 year old daughter while the wife makes me some income!

This Monday I start the Police Academy and hopefully acquire a job this summer when I graduate.

I was a Journey level Autobody Technician for about 12 yrs and got a little burned out on it and bought my first Tow truck and went towing and junking cars for about 3 1/2 yrs until the economy took a dump and everyone was price shopping. a friend called me and just bought the Bodyshop he was a Technician at and ask me if I wanted to make a comeback, I said , Why not. I always made good money as a technician so I sold one of my tow trucks and kept one and now I use my tow truck to junk about 6-12 cars a month on the side and get to use it for myself and I'm a full time bodyman once again.

Im a service tech for ashley furniture. fix people messed up furniture. also work part time at Target doing whatever they tell me to do. plan on going to school after my wifes done with school. shes been in school for 6 years and will be done in AUG. then its up to her to support me/ J/K