Gettin Rid Of The Ss

arturomoreno

ok so i have had my ss for a little over a year now and will be starting school in may to get my general studies out of the way and possibly go into education. thinking that the ss may be too much for me being a full time student, my oldest brother wants it and i been thinking its time i get a trailblazer(non ss) to save gas while im in school. the campus isnt far away at all, maybe like 5-10 miles from home, what do you think, should i get rid of it or do i keep it?

keep it and get like a cheap ass motor scooter the ones that are like 750.00.... there problem solved, i was driving my chevy in s.c. when gas was 5.00 a gallon and filled up every 2 weeks but i managed to drive it to work everyday and do other various activities

jmust decided to keep the SSS, was driving my moms 05 4 door silverado with a 5.3 and a guy came up next to me with a single cab short bed with a tune i guess and totally took me. At that point i decided not to get rid of the truck and save up for a tune so i can do the same to the other tuned trucks out here in pasadena tx.