Moving The Shop...

i havent been active on the forum for awhile, been pretty busy with doctors and with the business. but now i hope to be on the forum at least several times a week, and thought id share with you what we have been up to.

since parting ways with the Chevy franchise, the independant car sales and service thing never really took off. it was okay, but wasnt really the booming place like it has been in the past for so long. so the family has decided to move our service department and high-end car sales to our collision center which is only seven tenths of a mile away. the service center is for all makes and models, has a price garuntee (will beat any advertised price or written quote). the car sales is going to be small, mainly high-end exports to europe and asia. however, we deal in a unique way with the sales as well- if you want a specific car, or even have a good idea of what you want- we will find it and make it yours. from a corolla to a zr1, we will track the exact vehicle down and deliver it to the customer. no hassling, no compromising; tell us what car(what color, transmission, submodel, options, etc), what youd like to spend, and when youd like to take delivery. this way we dont need to keep an inventory, no salesmen to get in the way who, well honestly just bother customers lol. i know when i go to a dealership im dreading having to deal with the salesmen :banghead: then there is performance! we will be moving the dyno, which will now be in its own area burried in the ground, as apposed to having to drive on a lift then backing onto the dyno. also will have new lifts, new shop area, all in the collision facility property. so hopefully it wont be long until i get it all setup, and we can start selling performance parts, performance packages, dyno runs/tunes, and all things performance! we are hoping to be up and running by the end of febuary. in the mean time i am going to become a vendor on here, and you will be hearing more about the performance center and about the SSS.com discounts, packages, and prices. i hope that i have earned some trust on the board from the years that ive been here, and some credit for whatever knowledge i actually have :lol:

so thats what ive been up to, and we hope to become a respected vendor on here with the best prices on parts and labor around! please shoot me an email or PM if you have any questions. thanks for your time if you read this far :D

Sounds exciting! I really hope it takes off for your more so than the other business. I will be a customer for sure so I can gain some hp :peelout:. I was hoping you would become a vendor on here sometime :pepsicheer:. I look forward to business.

edit-I already need BMW parts, my dealership intentionally broke the wiring to the connection to my auto door locks and emergency lights, and other stuff.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone! :D my facility is almost done, just need to bury the dyno and get all setup. Then I can build the website, which I'd LOVE to put all your pictures of your vehicles on both "customer photos" section as well as incorporated into the page backgrounds and such :thumbs: I'll keep you posted :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait to see the website up and running! I would gladly give you some pics but my truck is still stock unitl spring. Showing a stock SS compared to modified ones (like yours) in your photos will show your work is well worth it :thumbs::chevy: