New Cammed Times! Pb

The_aSSet

Weather was good around 50, not sure about humidity but didnt feel humid

My best race was against a joe gibbs who couldnt get traction peelout.gifrolleyes.gif

r/t - .512

60' - 1.957

330 - 5.605

1/8 - 8.645 @ 81.50

1000 - 11.282

1/4 - 13.546 @ 99.20

so over all it was a great night, traction wasnt my friend but im sure glad these trucks were made with awd

proof

167231_1514621717855_1603807491_31069152_2411523_n.jpg

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Congrats, just seen this. That's a pretty good time for your setup. With that converter you should be able to pull off a 1.8 range 60' if you can get everything working for you. It's nice to be able to run times that people who spent 6k on a blower are running. That cam you're running is one of the first cam's I was using in cam installs in the SSS trucks and every time the results were just amazing. What mods are you looking to do next?

Forced induction is very nice, but you're getting pretty much results that forced induction guys are getting without the cost or some of the issue's that go with forced induction. I am a fan of both, but it is hard to beat a well setup naturally asperated setup.

Jealous over here.... but it's great to see where I'm shooting for be had by someone with basically my planned mods !

I've got the CAI/Headers/Exhaust/Tune out of the way now and am so anxious to get a cam/intake/TB/heads on this thing.

But the damn tranny is the next focus I suppose...