2003 Chevy Silverado Ss For Sale!

elliottss34

2003 chevy silverado SS, Like new, only 99,000 miles garage stored. 1500 SS, V-8 6.0 ls1 liter engine. awd. Ext. Cab. 6 changer CD player, cruise control, automatic transmission, air condition, all wheel drive, keyless entry, fully loaded, to many extras to list asking 14,000 obro. contact me at 713-2291 thanks

t675t5.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sorry the area code is 1207.

yea i agree with you listing all the extras haha. would be nice to know exactly what I'm looking at.

but any who it looks to be a great truck.

how would shipping work for this bad boy work if needed cuz i live on the other side of the country :sigh:

2003 chevy silverado SS, Like new, only 99,000 miles garage stored. 1500 SS, V-8 6.0 ls1 liter engine. awd. Ext. Cab. 6 changer CD player, cruise control, automatic transmission, air condition, all wheel drive, keyless entry, fully loaded, to many extras to list asking 14,000 obro. contact me at 713-2291 thanks

t675t5.jpg

location?

The trucks still for sale. I dont no why it says to many extra's to list, im very sorry i didnt mean to say that. The few extra's are is a brand new K&N cold air intake and the stock exhaust has a magnaflow muffler on it. The trucks never ben programmed or anything its never ben beat. The trucks like bone stock and never had ben beet.

t675t5.jpg

:shakehead: Damn shame you're not close to South East Missouri,,,,,,I'd Lay $14,000 cash in your hands on the spot !!! so if ya feel like taking a roadtrip,,,,,, Consider it sold :thumbs:

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)

No the brakes are new but stock. The truck now has 102,000 on it and i would take 13,000 cash. Do you guys think thats a good deal? What do you guys thing? And is 102,000 alot of miles for these trucks i dont think it is because the truck runs and drives like brand new its insane how good it drives and runs.

No the brakes are new but stock. The truck now has 102,000 on it and i would take 13,000 cash. Do you guys think thats a good deal? What do you guys thing? And is 102,000 alot of miles for these trucks i dont think it is because the truck runs and drives like brand new its insane how good it drives and runs.

I have 134K on mine and I was asking 12-13K for mine. If you want to sell this thing I would say CL or Ebay. Want AD's I would love to buy it but I just don't have the $$$$ or the room