2003 Chevy Silverado Ss For Sale!

elliottss34

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... V-8 6.0 ls1 liter engine...

dont mean to burst your bubble, but unless you did an engine swap, its not an LS1. LS1 is a 5.7L all aluminum block/heads. LQ9 is the cast iron 6.0L engine found under the hood of the Silverado SS. Good luck with your sale :seeya:

Yeah i no its a lq9 moter. i was probelly thinking ls1 at the time for some reason. So everyone thinks 13's a good deal? Because i got people coming and looking at it and they all want a show truck basicley for 13K. I mean the trucks mint and very clean. but its an 03 and not off the show room flore.

Yes this is a nice truck! I went to look at it a few weeks ago. Sorry i didn't get back with you Al. I ended up buying one that looked identical to it with about 30,000 less miles for a couple of grand more. For all you considering it, it's a nice truck. Al, i would post more pics.

Well i have alot more pics on my cell that i could send to anyone. but yeah it is a really nice truck.

email them to yourself and post them on here.

im sure everyone one like to able to see them right here on the post