Life Lesson

eeekroar

Don't attempt Mortal Kombat flying kicks off the bed at your girlfriend unless you have insurance to pay for screws and a plate in your ankle.I have been telling everyone I tripped in a hole during a bear attack and crawled through the woods 10 miles but in all reality Sketchers Shape ups can do serious damage if you are flying at March 3 bare foot.nono.gifnono.gif

Thanks, the narcotics have me feeling LOOPY at the momentfreak3.giffreak3.gif. Everyone tells me they get knocked out by these, but I feel like I can run a marathon.Besides the fact I'm handicapped as hell. I want to install one of those swing arms that attach to a wheel chair in the back of the SS, or slam the hell out of it and park a hover-round in the back and drive it around like the Gixxer I wanted.Maybe I can talk my girl into buying me a sweet riding jacket to match my scooter. fingersx.gif

Dont worry we all have done stupid things that got us hurt. I broke my ankle because i thought it would be fun to jump off of a 9' ledge under the second story window of my High School. 16 pins and plates is what it took, that was 10 years ago and it still hurts

im still going through my life lesson back in november i hit a tree on my banshee going 70 mph. still dont have feeling in my hand . still going through therapy . still have hardware in my arm that will be there forever. i did luckily have insurance and disability.

Don't attempt Mortal Kombat flying kicks off the bed at your girlfriend unless you have insurance to pay for screws and a plate in your ankle.I have been telling everyone I tripped in a hole during a bear attack and crawled through the woods 10 miles but in all reality Sketchers Shape ups can do serious damage if you are flying at March 3 bare foot.nono.gifnono.gif

dude....why were u doing flying kicks at ur girlfrienddunno.gif.......is this a new sexual thing i havent heard aboutbiggrinjester.gifbiggrinjester.gifbiggrinjester.gif

dude....why were u doing flying kicks at ur girlfrienddunno.gif.......is this a new sexual thing i havent heard aboutbiggrinjester.gifbiggrinjester.gifbiggrinjester.gif

HAHA!!! No man, we watch WAAAAAAAY too much MMA. So we run around leg kicking the hell outta each other. The worst part is I was taunting her saying IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, repetitively.Ended up getting more than I expected.Ran, jumped on bed and doing my best Bruce lee kick missed her and landed straight on the sketcher and heard a loud crunch. Destroyed the distal Fibula and some other large word. Every nurse and other medical techs I talked to thought It was so hilarious because a Sketcher broke my ankle. A guy I went to elementary school with ended up being the security guard on duty so needless to say my hospital visit sucked.Not only was I in severe pain, I was the laughing stock of the ER.Three of them asked if Alcohol was involved and so did two nurses at the orthopedic doctors office.I Said "Nope, just stupidity." yellow_loser.gif

WELL DAMN!!! I was trying to hop up my steps with my crutches, fell and broke two toes on my good foot and torn a muscle in my armpit. I am fully handicap at this point.

banghead.gif

are you serious??? that sucks bro. try and take it easy! maybe someone can come foam pad your whole house for safety reasons!!!!biggrinjester.gif

are you serious??? that sucks bro. try and take it easy! maybe someone can come foam pad your whole house for safety reasons!!!!biggrinjester.gif

Ridiculous, I know. Just got over the flu,and went straight into this. My step father offered the other day to build me a wheel chair ramp,and I feel like a FOOL for not agreeing then. I have HUGE respect for handicap people,though.Not being able to shower at will,when my arm pits smell like a homeless man sucks!!! I have been playing the pity card lately so she ordered me the Panther Chameleon I have been wanting.We made a bet that I will break my wrist next. Also, talks of a converted Saiga 12g for my V-Day gift. I think if I did break my wrist it would assure me the shotgun.

• 3 weeks later...

YAAAY! So after having to get my cast re sized almost every 2 days, I finally talked my doctor into something I can adjust. One minute my toes were turning purple, then I put ice on it and it would shrink and start rubbing open sores. I am not allowed to walk on it for a few more weeks though, but I might be able to get a full nights rest now without my skin being torn off.Plus it looks sweet as hell, Like a Storm Trooper Boot

2011-02-14113110.jpg

Edited by eeekroar (see edit history)

Thanks, the narcotics have me feeling LOOPY at the momentfreak3.giffreak3.gif. Everyone tells me they get knocked out by these, but I feel like I can run a marathon.Besides the fact I'm handicapped as hell.

I here ya, I have multiple permanent injuries and when I have a narcotic pain med I dont sleep either. It just numbs one injury, but pain from other injuries kick in and take place.

I cant wait until snake venon is used to treat pain, it will be a huge step forward in chronic pain management, cardiovascular and other health related issues.