The Big Game!

diggerdan11

28 members have voted

1. 1. Whos Going To Win

• Green Bay Packers
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

Ok so the Big Game is Sunday, Whos Going To Win?

Also What Is Everyones Plans For The Game?

I dont know who I think is going to win, this year I did not watch as much NFL as i usually do. I dont have a favorite team so i usually root for players I like, and there are players on both teams I like. I might root for the Steelers because I like Troy Polamalu (my freshman year of high school my high school played his)

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Both teams looked good in the post season so far. As much as I don't like Big Ben it's hard to think that the Packers can stand up to the Steelers right now. The Steelers beat the Jets who otherwise made the Pats look like a bunch of sissies. It's gonna be a good game for sure. Aaron Murray looked good against the Bears but we'll see how much better he stands against the Steelers D. Just my .02.

ima big football fan i played for 12 years so im excited for the game lol football is really big in texas, ummm never been a big packers fan or a big steelers fan... i think ima go with packers because they havent been there in awhile and i would like to see them win, but ima pretty sure steelers got this in the bag.

I'm a Saints fan first then Patriots second. Born and Raised in both areas, had season tix at saints when you wore bags on your head

Pittsburgh will pull it off -

As far as game plans my local "Gourmet" Packy (Thats a liquor store) had 4 GIANT beers left over from Mxas season. So I grabbed the Allagash (Maine Microbrew) and swear it's the size of my trucks muffler. Third year a neighbor is hosting the party and I'm walking in with a beer the size of a two year old child. Can't wait. Keep it cold out in the snowbank.... Maybe share with one good pal or keep it to myself

Edited by GUMBO (see edit history)

I'm going to be a cheese head for this one. I can't even stand the thought of the Steelers winning ANOTHER Super Bowl, ADN winning it in Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Waving those Terrible Towels around.... :closedeyes:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

I'm going with the Steelers ... Not the biggest fan of football, but I do like to sit and drink Beer and eat Wings ... :thumbs:

I Actually have the night off for a change. Got a few people coming over. We get to watch it on my NEW Samsung LED 55" 240hz refresh rate TV ... Wooooo Hooooo ...

Dont care for either team as well, however Im an NFC fan, so Go Packers. Aaron Rodgers is looking pretty much unstoppable at this point so I expect that the Pack will pull if off. To boot I hate Ben Rapelesberger...Throwin picks rapin, chics.

i dont watch much football but i do hate the cowboys so it dont matter who wins, i just like the fact that the cowboys wont be playing and its being held in their stadium. but i guess i would pick the steelers over the packers if i had to choose...