The Big Game!

diggerdan11

28 members have voted

1. 1. Whos Going To Win

• Green Bay Packers
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

i dont watch much football but i do hate the cowboys so it dont matter who wins, i just like the fact that the cowboys wont be playing and its being held in their stadium. but i guess i would pick the steelers over the packers if i had to choose...

Be careful there are some Die Hard Cowboy fans on this site :lol:

Be careful there are some Die Hard Cowboy fans on this site :lol:

hahaha im from texas and i dont like the cowboys and my friends are always messing with me about it, the only time i liked them was when troy aikman was there. im a bigger texan fan then i am a cowboys fan lol

Ben Worthlessberger. GO PACK GO!

The Packers are my team and the Stealers are my fav team from the AFC so i will not be dissapointed either way. Should be the best super bowl we've had in a while and is going to be one hell of a thing to watch since my mom loves the Packers and my step dad is a die hard Stealers fan. :cheers:

i dont watch much football but i do hate the cowboys so it dont matter who wins, i just like the fact that the cowboys wont be playing and its being held in their stadium. but i guess i would pick the steelers over the packers if i had to choose...

Ooch... That hurt man.