Canton Hot Rod Show

DGIEPSS

Took my truck as well as two of my shop cars to the Canton Hot Rod Show last weekend. Truck got best modified truck even got to meet John Schnieder Bo Duke and got him to take a pic with the SS. The silver 69 (real) Judge is a rare color combo silver with a blue interior got best of show stock and the white 75 Trans Am got runner up in the street class so a good weekend for my truck and our cars

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

Edited by DGIEPSS (see edit history)

Man I wish I would have known about the show. I would have gone to it. I live about 20 min west of Norwalk ( Summit Motorsports Park). We'll have to meet up sometime. I take my son once a month to the track, and plan on taking the SS there a few times this year.

Congrats on the honors too. Beautiful cars and truck.

Arrival Blue FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Z88 SD.

I bet that my buddy knows your cousin if he goes to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk. He is huge into Pontiacs. Knows a ton of "Tin Indian" guys. lol

I bet he does. he lives and breathes ponchos. Last time i was at his house the back of his garage was lined with about 10 blocks, a various asortment of 400's and 455's. When you talk to him ask him if he knows David Jones.

I will ask him tomm if he knows him.

My buddy is the same way. Tons of blocks, heads, trans, carbs, body parts. Has a Tempest, Lemans, and a GTO. He's like a walking Pontiac dictionary and historian I swear. LOL