SilveradoSS.com T-shirts

SSAlaska

Would you buy a SilveradoSS.com t-shirt if they were available?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a SilveradoSS.com t-shirt if they were available?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but not the one that looks like a cartoon with the blower sticking out of the hood. I like the old "asphalt" t with the black SS. Of course I'm partial to black..

I tried voting but had an error, I will try to vote again later. But, I am in for a couple of shirts. I think that the idea of just the site name is the best because of the mentioned reason of I really dont want to pull up somewhere with a red SS and have a blue or black truck on the shirt. So, I will get a couple if yall decide on just the logo on the pocket and across the back, ohh, and how much will they be going for?

Will everyone be :D with (SilveradoSS.com) (small) on the front and (large) across the back in white lettering and have the color of the tee shirts red / black / and blue? :crazy:

Then you buy the color you want. :D

By the way i would take 2 xl 's

Ok fellas, What do we need to do to get this ball rolling? I want my shirt, DAMMIT. LOL j/k. Lets just be constructive here. If I can have them made locally I will, However I must get approval from the powers that be. :D Who should I contact and how? :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yeah I want a few to If you guys need some body I now this guy in my car club that makes shirts like that for like 20 years. But who ever dose it I want two 2XL. just a sugestion but can we get shirts with the color of our trucks that would be :cool:

Archived