05' Pictures

zippy

what i don't get is why they waste the money to put that stupid strip of molding there...it just looks fugly...at least the old trucks had em the entire length...pre-new body style...

It's door ding protection, but it should be painted body color at least. :rolleyes:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, I sent you a pic of the 2005 SS but you didn't like the colour. The pic I sent was from my product folder and was never meant to be a "show" brochure shot. I will try and get a better one. The only change to exterior is Silver Birch paint and optional sunroof. No drum brakes and no other exterior changes to the SS. We are building two (yes I said two) this week!!

The electric fans are 100% on all light duty pickups. They should bolt into your current rad support (after you remove the shrouds etc.) but you don't have the control module to run them. They would either have to be wired direct or get a module package to run it as needed.

Anymore leaping to conclusions?

The pics that Zippy showed you are a just a regular 2005 with 17" wheels, standard on drum brake applications which are all light duty 2005 unless you order Silverado SS (B4U) or Denali (Y91) or Quadrasteer (NYS).

Any more questions?

:chevy::cheers:

<snip>

The electric fans are 100% on all light duty pickups. They should bolt into your current rad support (after you remove the shrouds etc.) but you don't have the control module to run them. They would either have to be wired direct or get a module package to run it as needed.

<snip>

Any more questions?

Yes - How are the new fans being controlled?

hey, I sent you a pic of the 2005 SS but you didn't like the colour. The pic I sent was from my product folder and was never meant to be a "show" brochure shot. I will try and get a better one. The only change to exterior is Silver Birch paint and optional sunroof. No drum brakes and no other exterior changes to the SS. We are building two (yes I said two) this week!!

The pics that Zippy showed you are a just a regular 2005 with 17" wheels, standard on drum brake applications which are all light duty 2005 unless you order Silverado SS (B4U) or Denali (Y91) or Quadrasteer (NYS).

Any more questions?

not much demand so far for SS orders?

btw, who did you send pictures to?

Any more questions?

cool, send us a new picture of a 2005 ss soon, please

Archived