Dad'S Intercoolers

ladies and gentleman , i just bought an intercooler from dad's intercoolers and it is by far the nicest and most well built one i've ever seen , donnie was truly a blessing in the building process and he did it with such quality and speed . if anyone needs coolers or tanks go to dad's intercoolers and ask for donnie! . :peelout:

e.mack

Ironic, I just got my stand alone fuel tank made by Donny. I will agree, he did an outstanding job and the communication on the progess was great. +1 for this guy

Heres a couple pics he sent me during the progress....

1-15.jpg

3-7.jpg

post-13603-096850400 1298149785_thumb.jpgpost-13603-096850400 1298149785_thumb.jpg

ladies and gentleman , i just bought an intercooler from dad's intercoolers and it is by far the nicest and most well built one i've ever seen , donnie was truly a blessing in the building process and he did it with such quality and speed . if anyone needs coolers or tanks go to dad's intercoolers and ask for donnie! . :peelout:

e.mack

• 1 month later...

Ironic, I just got my stand alone fuel tank made by Donny. I will agree, he did an outstanding job and the communication on the progess was great. +1 for this guy

Heres a couple pics he sent me during the progress....

1-15.jpg

3-7.jpg

Wow those are some beautiful welds!