Dad'S Intercoolers

Well I hate to say this but I paid for my ice box on Feb 27 and Donnie said it would be three weeks until it was done........................Well,I still don't have my tank,I have recieved no progress reports or pics and he hasn't responded to my last 2 emails!? 3 emails ago he responded after a week and said my email went to his spam folder and he didn't notice it but my tank would be done that friday and shipped out,that was over 2 weeks ago!!! I hate to bash on people but I am really getting pissed off about this! If anyone here knows Donnie personally please let him know I am getting worried about this transaction and he obviously isn't getting my emails or is ignoring them! This is one of the final things needed to finish my truck and it is kind of setting me back a bit. Worst of all I didn't order some run of the mill ice tank,it is a $450 dollar piece and right now it looks as if I am getting screwed! If it shows up I will post pics and probably do business with him again,but I am a little skeptical right now!

Well I talked to donny today over the phone and he told me my tank would be done tomorrow and he would ship it on monday,he also said that he would send me some pics of it tomorrow too,so hopefully all this drama will be over with! I will keep you guys posted!