2006 Silverado Ss

2006IntimidatorSS

Hey everyone, okay so I was wondering about the 2WD 2006 Silverado SS trucks. I want to know what is the difference between the 2006 Silverado SS Intimidator and a 2006 Silverado SS? I know in 2006, GM made all Silverado SS trucks 2WD, but I was just wondering what is different between just a 2006 Silverado SS and the 2006 Silverado SS Intimidator? Is there much of a difference?

Okay, so the spoiler can be added to any 2006 Silverado SS truck right? It is an upgrade option isn't it? I was just wondering what is all different between them. I know 2006 Silverado SS trucks were the good ones and it's the year I want to get. I like the Intimidator SS. I will be looking for one come this summer and hopefully finances and money is still good.

Okay so there isn't much of a difference between the 2006 Silverado SS Intimidator and just a 2006 Silverado SS-both 2WD models? So the only difference is the Intimidator has additional badges and the designs on the seats and a slight suspension difference? That's not too much of a difference. I was just wondering because I might try to just get a 2006 Chevrolet Silverado SS, but I really do like the Intimidator SS Edition, so I'll wait till the time comes. I was just wondering about the two because I know that everything the Intimidator Silverado SS has, I could get and put on any Silverado SS truck. I appreciate the replies people.

the ISS also has a lowered suspension by about 1.5" with different shocks from the standard SSS

:withstupid: Yup, besides the appearance the DEI SS has a lowered suspension different than all other 2wd and awd SS trucks, except for the classic 07 SS which were unbadged Intimidatiors.

information:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverado_ss#Chevrolet_Silverado_SS