New Rims/Tires, Wooot

WretchedSS

What's up everyone? Out here in afghanistan, and oh how I love spending hard earned cash on my truck at home. Right now I have some Panther Juice 6 22" rims and moving onto the KMC Slide 24"

Here's what I have currently:

n3x27k.jpg

And here's my new additions...

fxyw7d.jpg

I will post updated pix when the rims are actually on the vehicle :)

Thanks bro, i'll post pics asap. The rims are the last thing I have till the truck is completely black (besides license plate/SS Symbols.) Putting a 50% tint on the windshield also.

Ya it'll look awesome. You'll have to post pics of the windshield being done in 50%. I've been thinking about this. Is it illegal or can ya hardly tell its there.

Ya it'll look awesome. You'll have to post pics of the windshield being done in 50%. I've been thinking about this. Is it illegal or can ya hardly tell its there.

In Montana 50% is legal but is not very dark. Montana law states that the front side windows must allow more than 24% of light in and the rear windows must allow more than 14% of light in. The front windshield is not allowed to have any tint at all. None of the windows may be more than 35% reflective if using reflective window tint. Therefore a tint with a VLT of 50% is legal. Just check out some websites for examples and most also have a listing of state law so consumers can be aware.

The KMC rims look outstanding!:pepsicheer:

Edited by hi-line-ss (see edit history)

Yes it is illegal. Its hard to tell if you have all your other windows dark, I would put a darker strip up top just so it makes thing look normal. I talked my tint guy into doing it for me. He is so anti tiniting front winsheilds but when my trucks out for summer he said he will do it.

Ya my ready windows are just factory and the front windows are factory matched 18 or 20% and I had a 5% window strip put on my front window. I want the rest a little darker tho. It still seems really bright in there but I went from my old truck having two layers of 5% on to of each other lol. It was really dark. If like to do the windows all in a18% over wats on there now.

Thanks guys, I had the gf get the tint done yesterday. She only took one pic of the side view but it looks good. 5% on sides/back window and a 50% on the windshield... More photos coming shortly!

mtt1zp.jpg

Rims and tires aren't on yet, the shop closed before tint was done! Boo..... Keep updated!!

Thanks guys, I had the gf get the tint done yesterday. She only took one pic of the side view but it looks good. 5% on sides/back window and a 50% on the windshield... More photos coming shortly! mtt1zp.jpg Rims and tires aren't on yet, the shop closed before tint was done! Boo..... Keep updated!!
Looks really good. It must just be the pic., but the SS on the door is upside-down. Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)