Bser Rollpan

so did anybody ever get ahold of BSER for a batch of pans?

i have personally tried to get a hold of him and im in contact with 2 others who have also tried, but hes a ghost man.

I WANT A ROLLPAN!!!!!

I want one asap need to fix my truck dont want stock bumper anymore. will be willing to pay bser tomorrow have the money i called him today about 4pm and he seemed un aware there are people wanting them. maybe he didnt read forums yet his number is 316 858 1197 pretty sure he accepts paypal

Edited by kensbluess (see edit history)

Anybody know the price for one? I MIGHT be in also.

i think its $400 shipped if i remember right or $375. but i know last time it wasn't more than $400. these are something he only build when he has 3 or more orders. but its need to be a pre pay deal for him to start building them.

ok so i called him today and we only need 1 more for him to make a batch .ill be sending my payment to him tonight. i will double check his paypal. if you want his paypal just pm me and i can get it for you.

ok i sent over my funds. it looks like its 375 shipped. if you send it to him through paypal and send it as a gift it comes to 386.16 all said and done. if you want his paypal PM i have it. only one more for him to start making them. :yellow_loser:

ok i sent over my funds. it looks like its 375 shipped. if you send it to him through paypal and send it as a gift it comes to 386.16 all said and done. if you want his paypal PM i have it. only one more for him to start making them. :yellow_loser:

Alright I am in, Got the money, Just need his paypal to give it to him, so if you can give it to me that would be great