That Is The Definition Of: Bamf

T-Bag

i dunno, im really not all that impressed. i know its just a concept and the actual car (if they decide to make it) will probably look totally different but i just dont care for the styling, looks like the doors are gunna turn into wings and its gunna take off into the air dunno.gif bet the first thing to go out on them will be the motors for the auto doors and hood

that car is ugly imo . i like the c3 stingray but it had a place in time , in boogy nights . the exhaust is interesting , kind of corvette kinf of new i think i like it but custom setups would be limited.

the coil over setup is interesting , would love to see more

also this c7 vette will be the unvailing of the new direct injected lsx motor replacement , reumor has it that it will be 450 hp with 5.2 iirc. should be way cool and what our future projects may incorperate.

that car is ugly imo . i like the c3 stingray but it had a place in time , in boogy nights . the exhaust is interesting , kind of corvette kinf of new i think i like it but custom setups would be limited.

the coil over setup is interesting , would love to see more

also this c7 vette will be the unvailing of the new direct injected lsx motor replacement , reumor has it that it will be 450 hp with 5.2 iirc. should be way cool and what our future projects may incorperate.

MMMMMM direct injected TT v8, :eek::dbanana: , hello stupid amounts of high compresion, high boost heaven...

If my memory is any better than what I think it is, that looks exactly like the corvette featured in the transformers films and GM has stated it will be not be put into production. Could be wrong tho but I'll have to pop in the blu ray and see.