Custom Ss Air Bag

yeah i almost got jacked , i bought three of them online and was told fedex lost them and couldnt get a hold o fthe guy for a week , filed a complaint with paypal and got my refund today. so i have like 4 bags right now and the emblems will be here the weeks end.

i should have all the people that pm'ed covered and the rest ill post for sale .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definatley consider one to go along with my soon to be wrapped wheel. I'm not crazy about the gap around the silver one, maybe the ring emphasizes the gap, or is the red one a little bigger?

How long till pics in an SSS?

Looks great.Nice touch.Here is a good method to install the emblem if you want to do it yourself.It's important to follow the steps exactly as written.

1 Apply a small amount of spit to the centre of your forehead.Human spit is ok but I found Hummingbird spit is the best.The little suckers r a bitch to catch but once you get one,give him a little squeeze and his tongue will pop right out.Wipe directly on forehead.

2.Apply SS emblem to the same area.Don't forget to keep the concave side out.If you are less then 5' tall then apply the emblem to the top of your forehead and adjust your seat to maximum height.

3. Start with your truck exactly 100 yards from a large oak tree.Do not use a birch as they flex too much.

4.Accelerate to exactly 28 MPH and just before you hit tuck your chin down to your chest.:banghead:

5.Once you regain consciousness find the air bag cover and you will notice the emblem is perfectly installed.

6.Find your rear view mirror and take a look.You will notice a perfect SS impression on your forehead.Find your favorit lip stick and fill in impression.Sorta a modern day Charlie Manson look.In a crowd it will also help you find your fellow SS brothers.

This method is definitely for off road use only.Have fun.

PS.This is in no way a sarcastic response to this thread.Chase has done a great job here and I really am considering one.Just your morning laugh.

Take care.

yeah i finished up a few just waiting on a few more airbags . i should have two more available but i have to go to the first who pm'ed me . if there is any left ill post them up as they come in .

just finding a source for these airbags for a decent price is tough. right now in order to break even id need to sell them for 150 . that would include shipping and emblem already on it. however im not sure how shipping on airbags works if they need to be classified as hazmat or not . also altering an airbag may get me into liability issues so just to be safe for off highway use only :crackup:

i just want to get feedback on the colors so i can get them coming asap.

if you guys feel comfortable with that price ill get at least a few together for you guys who are serious. i may also have the option to buy just the emblem and you source the airbag yourself.

IM IN IM IN

Alright fellers.....got my air bag from Chase the other day. Heres what it looks like installed

DSC03039.jpg

DSC03041.jpg

Definatly a clean touch thats different than any other Silverado out there.

Thanks buddy