New Ss Owner

esturtze87

i just recently bought an 03 black ss silverado. it has CAI and exhaust already but i wanna do something to get it going a lil faster but not too expensive. i was just wondering about suggestions.

also wanna do a drop any suggestions?? maybe 2/3 or 3/4 dunno yet

any help is appreciated

Welcome to the SS community!! Lets see some pics of that beauty. Definitely get a tune from Wheatly its well worth it and you wont be disappointed. Use the search engine u will find alot of good info just by doing a search. Again, welcome and Happy Modding!!!!

Welcome to the site, i'd go whit Mcgaughy's that what ive had for a good 3 years and not a single problem.

For the front use 2" drop spindels, shocks

For the rear hangers/shackles,shocks and helper bags if you tow or haul anything.

Here's some pics i posted up, they where actually taken about 2 miles south of Kemah in San Leon.

Click for pictures

Welcome to the site, i'd go whit Mcgaughy's that what ive had for a good 3 years and not a single problem.

For the front use 2" drop spindels, shocks

For the rear hangers/shackles,shocks and helper bags if you tow or haul anything.

Here's some pics i posted up, they where actually taken about 2 miles south of Kemah in San Leon.

Click for pictures

damn i like the look of your truck. So thats a 3/4 drop with the things you had listed above? did you just paint the calipers or are those aftermarket?

also did you paint the grille yourself cause i have been wondering about that also. Are you in the kemah area alot?

It's about a 3/4 i also have drop keys but you should be able to de-crank the stock ones to sit level. I actually cut out the stock grille and painted my speed grille black, my brakes are C6 Z06 calipers w/ 15" baer rotors. Not in the area alot just once in awhile.