Just Got The Call My Ss Interior Is Done!

RICE EATER

thanks guys..i loveee how it turned out..i just switch all my main bulbs over to LED..and it realllly sets the interior off..i keep going out in the garage and just opening the doors and drooling.. i need to take some better pics.

and thanks to chase for giving me some more ideas..justt when i think its done..5 more ideas pop in my head..haha

I love the headliner and visors. Looks sick.

Is that material hard to come by for an upholstery guy?

I am getting my seats, carpet and headliner done this week and I would much rather that carbon fiber than suede for the headliner. thanks for posting the pics. looks nice

thanks again guys...all pms replied..every ones thats looked at it inpression loveees it . it difently looks better in person..i just got a new phone so maybe i can get some better pics now..haha

greg it shouldnt be hard at all for an interior guy to get..the guy who did my interior in my camaro was an old school guy and that was like 4 years ago and he had it then..which i used.. and the guy im using now is a much younger guy who was more of a low rider guy. but is now making the change over to the classics and more tastefull cars..anyways he had a ton of it. in many different color combos..like the black on black which i used..also silver and black which i used in my camaro..blue ...red...gold..etc