2/2 Drop

lilmarv1117

Here are pics from my 2/2 drop install that the NE members and I did yesterday! Again, thanks to everyone who came out, it certainly was a blast! I love the look and the ride.. Certainly a much greater improvement over the stock setup. I went with drop spindles/shackles, belltech street performance shocks, front end links and sway bar bushings from Energy...I know that there are other pics out there from the install yesterday. I cannot wait to see them also!

post-11658-048025400 1298842200_thumb.jpg

post-11658-052323000 1298842272_thumb.jpg

post-11658-053630600 1298842320_thumb.jpg

:greddy:

:crackup: quite ok there niko...i hope u learned alot about the anatomy of a goat in class....see u at one of the next installs...im sure ur a lock to make it to the s/c install...We already gave Jim the rundown of what not to do (aka dont forget the s/c box, bring doritos, no cold food, ohh and most importantly, be careful pulling into the garage!)...haha :thumbs::peelout:

:crackup: quite ok there niko...i hope u learned alot about the anatomy of a goat in class....see u at one of the next installs...im sure ur a lock to make it to the s/c install...We already gave Jim the rundown of what not to do (aka dont forget the s/c box, bring doritos, no cold food, ohh and most importantly, be careful pulling into the garage!)...haha :thumbs::peelout:

hahaha the sad part is most of this is true minus leaving the blower home i left the intercooler LOL

ill be at the blower install and dans cam swap more than likely