Truck Is Dropped

Ruben525

Truck got dropped Saturday :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: looks good im happy with it just thought it was gonna sit a little lower. Sorry bout all the pics just wanna give everyone who is thinking about lowering there truck an idea. I went with the DJM 3/4 kit with shocks from Tony (NORCAL SS) . Fast shipping (kit was at my house in less then 24 hours) and good deal on the kit. If you guys have any questions ill do my best to answer them. Is it me or dose my paint look a little crappy? Pics are from my Iphone.

post-11481-058927900 1298950543_thumb.jpg

post-11481-005748600 1298950555_thumb.jpg

post-11481-041641100 1298950584_thumb.jpg

post-11481-094610800 1298950608_thumb.jpg

post-11481-063016400 1298950619_thumb.jpg

post-11481-006410300 1298950642_thumb.jpg

post-11481-063426300 1298950843_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks good. i like it. i think its the perfect stance. i think if it was any lower you would have to worry rubbing? you planning on any bigger wheels or just running the 20s? the before and after pic is where you can tell the improvement. IMO looks so much better.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Im thinking of going with some 285/50/20 but I dont want a bigger gap between the tires and the truck. Will it make much of a difference from the stock 275/55/20? Or im thinking of going with some SS 22's 285/40/22. What do you guys think? Im looking for some SS alloy 20's I think they look stick on red super sports but can't find a set anywhere. I regret selling mine. :idiot:

looks good. i like it. i think its the perfect stance. i think if it was any lower you would have to worry rubbing? you planning on any bigger wheels or just running the 20s? the before and after pic is where you can tell the improvement. IMO looks so much better.

:squintnoeswerdrun: Looks way better

Looking good, sounds like you want to go 4/6 already lol.

Na im pretty happy with it as of right now

nice stance for sure man , cant wait to see it in person . im bringing my sawza and taking those lca's. :ughdance::jester:

whats the setup on the djm 3/4 ?? shackle / hanger or leaf in the rear? did you notch ? if not you will want too .

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

Doesnt look like a 4 inch drop in the rear to me, but maybe thats just me. Im running 265/40/22's with around a 4/4 drop and I dont have TOO much of an gap inbetween even those. I dont think my stock will even fit anymore. Yours looks good though!

nice stance for sure man , cant wait to see it in person . im bringing my sawza and taking those lca's. :ughdance::jester:

whats the setup on the djm 3/4 ?? shackle / hanger or leaf in the rear? did you notch ? if not you will want too .

IDK if im going to the meet yet its kinda far. Im lost on the whole sawza and lca's. LOL The 3/4 is 3 inch arms and shackel / hanger. No notch. So far so good looks like theres alot of room between the bump stops and the frame.

Doesnt look like a 4 inch drop in the rear to me, but maybe thats just me. Im running 265/40/22's with around a 4/4 drop and I dont have TOO much of an gap inbetween even those. I dont think my stock will even fit anymore. Yours looks good though!

I like it but seems like I should sit lower. I had to lift the front a bit I thought I heard that with the 3/4 I would have to lower the front end just a bit to get tit to sit even. :dunno:

Nice and clean....Looks great man ! Somewhere along the lines i missed the fact that you even had that SS. idiot.gif. I'm so far out of touch sometimes. What did you use on the front ?

Yea maybe cuz I still have the pic of my old truck up. The front is the 3 inch cal max arms and the front end lifted just a hair with DJM shocks all around