Zippys' Car Show

vdrumright

very funny, i do have the stuff together for it. it's an open class show judged by the people entering the show. there is no entry fee and there will be food, but what food is something we're working on. there will be plaque's for top 5 and a best of show. only entertainment will be stacey, one of the salesmans daughter's. plenty of time for entertainment after the show though. :D planning to be here that day around 6AM and if anyone shows up friday we'll probably be going to the track.

Hey Vince! We got this new forum area called "events/gatherings/rallys", I think Zippy's car show is covered in there and there is plenty of room in that thread to rag on Zippy. Although, I guess even the forum has some space limitation :rolleyes:

Man.....the nerve of some people. :jester:

Hey Vince! We got this new forum area called "events/gatherings/rallys", I think Zippy's car show is covered in there and there is plenty of room in that thread to rag on Zippy. Although, I guess even the forum has some space limitation :rolleyes:

Man.....the nerve of some people. :jester:

I was waiting for someone to say something. I noticed after I posted this that it was in the wrong forum.

Can the moderator gods ever forving me. I'm glad this isn't like Nascar and I won't loose posting points...lol

Archived