Southeast Florida (Miami)

Whats up!? im Joe from south florida. Purchased my dream ride June of 2o1o. its a 2oo5 silverado ss. it had 89,000 miles on it. i'm the third owner (as per carfax). Not sure how well (or bad) the prior owners treated the truck so i've been surfing the forums on silveradoss.com for a while just to see how or what i should fix/replace. from what i understand the motor is still stock but income allowing i will upgrade little by little. came with 24" rims which i know slow it down tremendously. when the truck turns 25 i'll get a loan to completely refurbish it.

What i've done so far. . .

drilled and slotted rotors (11.o1.1o)

K&N cold air intake (o2.o5.11)

spark plug and wire change last week (o2.26.11)

changed both belts (o2.26.11)

after changing belts i saw that my a/c tensioner pully is shot so i bought that this week and will relpace this weekend.

cleaned out the throttle body and bypassed the coolant.

a biggie (replaced the tranny) 1200 bucks (ouch) still has issues too, will post in a tranny forum about that.

Good morning to all,

how can i add pictures? i uploaded 2 pics from my droid that i can see when i go into my settings, but how do i add them into my postings?

thanks,

have a good one!

Good morning to all,

how can i add pictures? i uploaded 2 pics from my droid that i can see when i go into my settings, but how do i add them into my postings?

thanks,

have a good one!

welcome to the forum! I'm new here too, from the Miami area. Not a SS owner yet, but hopefully one day soon.. right now I've got a 03 rcsb with a 06 front end conversion..

as for the pics try adding around the image address

Edited by CustomChevyGuy (see edit history)