Aerochamber

I know ther was someone on here that was running the Aerochamber muffler and I was wondering if there was anyone else? How are these mufflers? I am looking to trade out my dual Flowmasters with either dual Magnaflow or the AeroChamber. Most are going to tell me to go with Magnaflow I know, but I want a little more tone and sound out. I am not certain I like the Magnaflow sound. Thanks for the input.

Chris (fast4popper) has aerochamber mufflers on his truck and it sounds pretty good,not all that loud but a nice tone,if loud is what you want do magnaflow!

I will send a message to fast4popper to see how he likes the aerochambers. I'm not sure I like the magnflow sound. Thanks.

Heres a couple vids. They sound good.

Ya I have watched those videos. I like the sound of the mufflers but am wondering about the performance of them. I am wondering if there is the slight low end loss like the flowmasters or not. How bad is the drone in the cab. Those kinds of things.

Ya I have watched those videos. I like the sound of the mufflers but am wondering about the performance of them. I am wondering if there is the slight low end loss like the flowmasters or not. How bad is the drone in the cab. Those kinds of things.

I have ridden in Chris's truck and there was no drone at speed at all,and his truck went 12.6 in the 1/4,even with all that heavy audio stuff in it! but he does have a built motor and a procharger!

I have ridden in Chris's truck and there was no drone at speed at all,and his truck went 12.6 in the 1/4,even with all that heavy audio stuff in it! but he does have a built motor and a procharger!

Thats pretty good. Im starting to lean more towards the Aerochamber mufflers.