Things For Sale, 14" Brake Kit, Kooks Headers, Roller Rockers, Low

Quik

i have for sale a SSBC big brake kit

its for 99-04 trucks and SUVs

this kit takes your stock calibers and pads and relocates them with different brakes. It uses 14" rotors that are slotted. This kit is brand new as i just got it. The rotors are still in a sealed box from SSBC. It comes with new brakes that bolt on with no other mods. You dont even have to disconnect your brake lines to use this.

this kit sells for 445 and im selling it for 350+ shipping. shipping weight is roughly 73lbs. I had to buy this kit to get the rear kit for my turbo truck.

minimal wheel size is 18" with this kit

dedb6952.jpg

ive decided to not use these crane gold roller rockers. these are adjustable as in the old school rockers. they come with the correct lenght pushrods 7.250, guide plates, studs, locking nuts. when using these rockers the use of 7.250 rocker is required which means you wont need your typical 7.4 lenght pushrods

these sell new for 740, asking 500

chevy2.gif

i have a east coast customs lower valance for a 03-07 classic silverado. this valance is brand new still in the box. They sent me the wrong valance. ive been running their 99-02 valance since 2003 and their fitment is perfect. I just bought my 5th valance from them so im very pleased with their product

as you can see for the front lower intercooler guys this valance already comes with holes for an intercooler. its a smooth valance that just needs prepped work to be painted. Its made from ABS plastic so its pretty stout, just dont hit a curb or deep pop hole lol

asking 100 + shipping

again this is brand new and still in the box it came in

this is a GM piece. IT has a new chrome center bar, the other shell is in good shape no cracks or nothing just painted white. comes with a new GM bowtie as well

asking 150 + shipping

3dcf94a6.jpg

i purchased these used and they have bungs tig'd in place for EGT probes. These were dyno session headers. They are new around 1400 dollars

i never used these but i have used similar kooks for my 408 and they fit the RCSB GMT800 trucks nicely, depending on year the passenger frame sometimes touches the one primary, some massage the tube to clear some heat up the headers and persuade them over

im looking to get 650+ shipping for these

these are kooks stainless 1 7/8 stepped to 2" primaries

these are ideal for 6.0+ larger motors

• 2 weeks later...